HelpShip.com is fully aware that today marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season. Called Black Friday, retailers and consumers alike ramp up for a full day of shopping for bargains. As a result, malls, stores and roads are crowded.
Thankfully, HelpShip.com, a leader in the competitive international mail forwarding industry, is in a position to help people with their holiday shopping. Not only does its Personal Shopper service, available only to HelpShip.com members, ease the burden, but the only effort required is answering your door when your package arrives.
Members can also shop online and have their items delivered to their U.S. address, based at our Tennessee facility. From there, HelpShip.com will prepare the items for the next leg of their journey, making sure they arrive in time for the holidays.
Still, if the temptation of joining the masses today proves too difficult to ignore, here are five Black Friday shopping tips that could prove very useful:
- Don’t fall victim to letting low prices dictate what gets bought as a present. There’s a reason why that sweater or kitchen gadget is still available.
- Panic isn’t an option. If you miss out on a sweetheart deal, know that something similar, in terms of product and price, will be coming along soon. Maybe as soon as Cyber Monday.
- Use credit cards, rather than cash, to make your purchases. Most major credit cards offer buyer-protection services should something go wrong. Just make sure you save that cash to pay off your credit card in January.
- Be smart and safe. Make several trips to your vehicle, locking your purchases in a trunk or out of sight. A person loaded down with multiple bags, boxes and packages may appear as an easy target for grinches.
- Bring sandwiches, snacks and treats with you. Grabbing lunch not only costs you money, but lines to be seated could be very long, as people will likely have the same idea as you when it’s time to eat.
Contact us online today or call 1-865-377-8055.
Two ways to make money
HelpShip.com offers an affiliate marketing program. It’s free to join. As a HelpShip.com affiliate, you generate traffic and sales for us and, in return, receive a commission. Sign up today. We’ll even give you $10 to get started.
HelpShip also offers members a dime for every blog post they share to their personal Facebook page.