HelpShip.com is very proactive in telling people that it’s a leader in the industry that forwards mail and packages to the four corners of the world. What it hasn’t done, until today, is share a little bit about its home state of Tennessee., home of the scenic Great Smoky Mountains.
In case you didn’t know, HelpShip.com is based in Seymour, Tenn., a community of about 11,000 people southeast of Knoxville. It’s where, six days a week, HelpShip.com forwards mail and packages to its members in the United States and across the world.
Without further delay, here are five interesting facts about Tennessee, thanks to 50States.com:
- Tennessee is known as the Volunteer State. The name came during the War of 1812, when volunteer soldiers from Tennessee took part in the Battle of New Orleans;
- Tennessee has more than 3,800 documented caves;
- Tennessee originates from the Indian word, Tana-see, or the meeting place, in the native Yuchi tongue;
- When Tennessee became a state in 1796, the total population was 77,000. Today, its population is about 6.6 million; and
- The iris is Tennessee’s state flower.
Want to help support an American business? Sign up for one of our three membership levels — free, personal or business. We’ll be more than happy to forward your mail as well as any packages you need across the world or the United States. For added value, review the multiple benefits that HelpShip.com offers with its memberships.
Want to make money?
HelpShip.com offers an affiliate marketing program. It’s free to join. As a HelpShip.com affiliate, you generate traffic and sales for us and, in return, receive a commission. Sign up today. We’ll even give you $10 to get started.