We truly understand when people have questions about forwarding mail and packages. That’s why we have answers on our website. Still, HelpShip.com wants people to understand the process when they become members and have HelpShip.com forward their mail and packages.
- People sign up for a HelpShip.com membership, granting them access to their U.S. address based at our Tennessee facility
- When mail or packages arrive, HelpShip.com logs it into its system and let our member know that their item has arrived.
- Until HelpShip.com receives authorization to forward the mail or packages, the item(s) are stored free, for up to 50 days, in our secure, climate-controlled facility.
- Members let us know, through a call, email or message from our website, when they want their items. After that, HelpShip.com prepares the items, consolidating items, if possible, into one parcel, paying special attention to keeping the items safe and, honestly, saving you money.
- HelpShip.com uses FedEx, DHL and the U.S. Postal Service to forward your items. Members receive a tracking number so they can follow their shipment.
Sign up today for one of HelpShip.com‘s three membership levels — free, personal or business. Let us forward your mail or packages to your international destination, so you can see that HelpShip.com is professional, affordable and works hard to save you money.
Contact us online today or call 1-865-377-8055.
And now, two ways to make money
HelpShip.com offers an affiliate marketing program. It’s free to join. As a HelpShip.com affiliate, you generate traffic and sales for us and, in return, receive a commission. Sign up today. We’ll even give you $10 to get started.