Every so often, one of the oldest tricks in the retail world rears its ugly head and, much to the surprise of a consumer, creates an unpleasant business relationship. What are we talking about? How about the classic bait-and-switch trick? You know, where a business offers one thing, but changes that offering once the deal is closed.
Here at HelpShip.com, we know that a bait-and-switch is no way to conduct business. We conduct ourselves in a forthright and ethical manner when we forward mail and packages to domestic and international locations. Honesty is not only the best way, but it’s the only way that HelpShip.com operates.
What are some of the ways that HelpShip.com stays above the fray and treats its member with respect? Here are five reasons why you should sign up today for one of HelpShip.com‘s mail- and package-forwarding memberships:
- A real U.S. address: No, it’s not a post office box. Your items are handled at our Tennessee facility.
- Low shipping rates: We want you to use HelpShip.com for every shipping need, so we make it as affordable as possible.
- Absolutely no hidden fees: Transparency is one of our goals. HelpShip.com only charges a competitive handling fee plus the lowest shipping rates around.
- Manage your account 24/7/365: Online access makes this possible. HelpShip.com is there when you need it.
- Flexible shipping options: Members choose these, not us. HelpShip.com offers these three providers for most of its shipping efforts: FedEx, DHL and the U.S. Postal Service.
Sign up today for one of our three membership levels — free, personal or business. Let us forward your mail or packages to your international destination, so you can see that HelpShip.com is professional, affordable and looks out for your wallet.
Contact us online today or call 1-865-377-8055.
Two ways to make money
HelpShip.com offers an affiliate marketing program. It’s free to join. As a HelpShip.com affiliate, you generate traffic and sales for us and, in return, receive a commission. Sign up today. We’ll even give you $10 to get started.
HelpShip also offers members a dime for every blog post they share to their personal Facebook page.