For whatever reason, some U.S.-based online retailers won’t accept international credit cards and provide only domestic shipping for items you’ve bought. Talk about barriers to progress.
So, not only does it offer a solution, but using HelpShip.com’s Personal Shopper service is pretty easy. All you have to do is:
- Log-in to your online account
- Tell us what you want to buy (product description, item number, product name, etc.)
- Tell us where you want to buy it from (retailer’s name, seller’s name, website’s name, etc.)
- Tell us how you want to pay for it (our credit card, money order, etc.)
- HelpShip.com will take care of the rest.
Sign up for HelpShip.com’s Personal Shopper service today. Call HelpShip.com at 1 (865) 377-8055.