When it comes to forwarding mail and packages, HelpShip.com has nothing to hide. It’s a straightforward process that we’re more than happy to explain. For simplicity’s sake, we’ve broken it down into five steps:
- Sign up for a membership to receive a U.S. address: Members use their new US address that HelpShip.com provides to start receiving and sending packages from their HelpShip.com account.
- Logging in received packages/mail and sending a notification: When HelpShip.com receives your package or mail, we log it into our system and send you an email notification, upon request, to inform you that we have received your package. This information includes the sender’s name, approximate package weight and date received. With documents, we send you the type of document and the sender’s name.
- Securely store packages/mail: HelpShip.com offers storage services for all of our members free of charge for up to 50 days. Your items will be stored in our 100 percent secure facility in Seymour, Tenn. Members can also request pictures or scans and even a package/merchandise check.
- Prepare the shipment for forwarding: Members can request worldwide package forwarding of their stored packages and mail with a simple phone call, email or message from our website. HelpShip.com will securely prepare your packages to decrease the risk of damage. We consolidate your purchases so you pay less for international shipping. There are many more mail-consolidation options available to you than with other companies. For instance, we can discard shoe boxes and junk mail, unwanted stuffing and extra bubble wrap to save you money. HelpShip.com workers are professional at getting your packages prepared for domestic and international travel. Please know, too, that our rate of sending items unbroken is second to none.
- Parcel forwarding with USPS, FedEx or DHL: HelpShip.com uses only the best mailing option, such as FedEx, DHL, USPS for all of our package-forwarding services to ensure they reach you in the least amount of time and in the best condition. Once your packages/mail ships, we send you a tracking number.
HelpShip.com offers an affiliate marketing program. It’s free to join. As a HelpShip.com affiliate, you generate traffic and sales for us and, in return, receive a commission. Sign up today. We’ll even give you $10 to get started.
HelpShip also offers members a dime for every blog post they share to their personal Facebook page.
Photo credit: showmeinstitute.org