HelpShip.com Mail Forwarding Terms and Conditions
I. TERMS OF SEVICE. The following are the terms of service provided by HelpShip.com;
1. HelpShip.com will provide the Member with a U.S. street address for his/her use in the U.S.A.
2. HelpShip.com’s services consist of receiving the Member’s mail and merchandise, sorting it, packing it, transporting it to the Member’s country and delivering it to the Member’s specified local address during regular business hours.
3. HelpShip.com is not responsible for any merchandise that HelpShip.com received damage.
4. Membership is automatically renewed unless the Member advises HelpShip.com in writing he/she wishes not to renew their Membership.
5. Shipping charges are based on weight, but Dimensional weight may apply on bulky lightweight packages.
6. The HelpShip.com Member authorizes HelpShip.com to charge his/her credit card for Membership Dues, Shipping and Handling Charges. And charges for any Additional/Optional Services selected by the Member. If HelpShip.com receives a chargeback for any previous valid charges, then the Member’s account may be immediately terminated and all mail/packages will be held at HelpShip location for seller/retailer to retrieve them or properly discarded.
7. Any charges generated directly form this activity, such as taxes, customs duties and service fees presently in effect or established in the future, will be the responsibility of the HelpShip.com Member.
8. HelpShip has the rights to open and check the contents of any packages that arrive at HelpShip warehouse.
9. Activation of your U.S. address and/or its use after the effective date hereof will represent your acceptance of this agreement and the authorization to charge your credit card for all your future charges.
10. Illegal activity is not permitted by HelpShip.com. Any legal fees incurred by HelpShip.com enforcing the laws of the U.S. against a customer or potential customer will be the financial responsibility of the customer. See below regarding Compliance and Indemnification.
11. Membership starts the day we receive your application. HelpShip.com cannot send any shipments until the USPS Mail Forwarding Form 1583, or such other documentation HelpShip.com requires is received in its entirety.
12. The HelpShip.com Member is responsible for and warrants its compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including, but not limited to, the export laws and government regulations of any country to, from, through or over which the HelpShip.com Member shipment may be carried. This responsibility includes, without limitation, determining any and all applicable license requirements, including without limitation US Department of Commerce export license, US Department of State export licenses and any and all import license requirements of the destination country, and obtaining same. The HelpShip.com Member agrees and acknowledges that the Member shall purchase any and all merchandise from United States sellers under an ex works agreement and that the HelpShip.com Member agrees to furnish such information and complete and attach such documents as necessary to comply with any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations, including notifying the United States Principal Party In Interest, as defined by the United States Foreign Trade Statistics Regulations, in every transaction generated by Member of the ultimate destination of any items ordered by Member and gathering and providing to HelpShip.com all required information for export purposes from the United States Principal Party in Interest including without limitation the Export Control Classification
Number and, if a Shipper’s Export Declaration (S.E.D.) is required, the USPPI’s tax identification number.
13. If a Member does not pay for services rendered for a period over 30 days, his/her membership may be cancelled by HelpShip.com. All packages and mail will be held at HelpShip location for seller/retailer to retrieve them or discarded at the sole discretion of HelpShip.com. Member forfeits all claims to items abandoned in his/her mailbox, once his/her Membership is cancelled.
14. HelpShip.com has the right to hold all members merchandise that has suspicious activities such as using multiple credit cards and declined credit cards, ect. HelpShip member will have to provide us with the seller information such as website, name, telephone number, ect. until then HelpShip member account will be suspended until the investigation is complete. If HelpShip member fails to corporate his/her membership will be suspended/terminated all packages and mail will be held at HelpShip location for seller/retailer to retrieve them or discarded at the sole discretion of HelpShip.com
15. HelpShip.com will allow active membership customers to store their merchandise for up to 50 days at no charge. After 50 days, customer agrees to pay storage fees of $1.00 per box daily.
16. HelpShip offer $100 Insurance for all shipment free of charge, however if any claim and/or complaint has been filed againt HelpShip, HelpShip $100 Insurance offer will be denied.
17. If at anytime HelpShip member has 2 declined credit card payments. There will be a fee of $5.00 per additional declined credit card payment.
18. HelpShip.com offer instore/delivery service $35 per every 10 miles.
19. HelpShip.com provide merchandise repack / consolidation at no charge for all member.
20. HelpShip.com does not allow packages and/or mails to be ship to our location before registration for an account is completed.
21. HelpShip.com charge $1 Personal Shopper fee per item after 10 items order plus 6% of the total order for credit card payments or $16 of total order for wire transfer payments plus 3% – 6%.
22. HelpShip.com has a 48 hours holdover policy for credit card payment for security purpose.