Not everyone has the time to visit a mall or peruse websites to find that perfect gift for a loved one. That’s why you find yourself considering the need for a personal shopper. As you start, though, you’re likely wondering what exactly to look for in one.
- Most of all, a personal shopper is someone you can trust. HelpShip.com is proud to say we’ve helped hundreds of people with their shopping.
- Secondly, a personal shopper is someone who can follow directions. If you want that sweater in a medium, please know we’ll buy that sweater in a medium.
- Finally, a personal shopper can add value when it handles the forwarding of the item to you or your loved one, be it in the United States or overseas.
Still, there’s a solution if you need to buy items from the United States. HelpShip.com‘s Personal Shopper service, available to its members, help you clear those hurdles. We’ll be more than happy to help you buy what you want from a U.S. retailer, have it shipped to our Tennessee facility and, upon your request, send it along to you.
To add clarity, too, here is HelpShip.com’s Personal Shopper process in step-by-step fashion:
- Sign in to your membership;
- Request our Personal Shopping service;
- Provide the exact particulars, such as a product name or description, item number, size, color, etc., of what you want us to buy;
- Let us know the retailer’s, seller’s or website’s name;
- Tell us how you want to pay for it, using HelpShip.com’s or your credit card, money order, etc.; and
- HelpShip.com will take care of the rest.
Fairly straightforward, isn’t it? Contact us today or call 1-865-377-8055.
Want to make money?
HelpShip.com offers an affiliate marketing program. It’s free to join. As a HelpShip.com affiliate, you generate traffic and sales for us and, in return, receive a commission. Sign up today. We’ll even give you $10 to get started.