When you live overseas, you often find that some U.S.-based retailers won’t accept international credit cards. The fact, too, that they only ship to U.S. addresses. Discouraging, isn’t it?
Still, there’s a solution if you need to buy items from the United States. HelpShip.com‘s Personal Shopper service, available to its members, help you clear those hurdles. We’ll be more than happy to help you buy what you want from a U.S. retailer, have it shipped to our Tennessee facility and, upon your request, send it along to you.
The Personal Shopper process is rather simple:
- Login to your online membership and request our Personal Shopping service;
- Tell us what you want to buy, by providing a product name or description, item number, size, color, etc.;
- Tell us where you want to buy it from, as in the retailer’s, seller’s or website’s name;
- Tell us how you want to pay for it, using HelpShip.com’s or your credit card, money order, etc.; and
- HelpShip.com will take care of the rest.
Like we said, it’s pretty simple. Contact us today or call 1-865-377-8055.
Want to make money?
HelpShip.com offers an affiliate marketing program. It’s free to join. As a HelpShip.com affiliate, you generate traffic and sales for us and, in return, receive a commission. Sign up today. We’ll even give you $10 to get started.