You’ve come to realize, given your situation, that you need a mail- and package-forwarding service. It may be because U.S.-based online retailers won’t ship to international addresses. Or, it could be you’ll be traveling over the next few years and you’ll need your mail to keep up with you. It’s a decision that you need to make.
Rather than going about this in a haphazard fashion, like pulling names out of a hat, we think it’s best to take a measured and well-thought-out approach. And that’s exactly where HelpShip.com rises to the surface. We may not be the biggest company in the industry (we’re working hard on that), but there’s no other company, at least according to our members, who does it better.
Bottom line, we’re smarter, more efficient and far more motivated that the other lumbering giants where people are just a number. Have questions? We have answers. HelpShip.com knows that helping others is our calling.
So, what makes HelpShip.com your best choice? First of all, it offers a free membership level that provides you with a U.S.-based address. Of course, personal and business memberships are available, too, should your needs dictate that level of service. Here are a few more reasons to becoming a member:
- Again, a U.S. address, here in beautiful Tennessee, so international members can buy items from U.S.-based retailers;
- Top-shelf mail- and package-forwarding expertise, with extensive experience shipping internationally or across the United States;
- Free storage, for up to 60 days, comes with every membership, including the free level;
- You can have HelpShip.com serve as your virtual warehouse, fulfilling your business orders; and
- Use our Personal Shopper program.
Ready to join us? Contact us online today or call 1-865-377-8055.
Want to make money?
HelpShip.com offers an affiliate marketing program. It’s free to join. As a HelpShip.com affiliate, you generate traffic and sales for us and, in return, receive a commission. Sign up today. We’ll even give you $10 to get started.